If you’re like me and love Chicken Alfredo, you will enjoy this casserole recipe! This is quick, easy and so tasty! It’s low in carbs and high in good fat which is what you want to maintain a healthy weight and good overall health. It’s also a great way to get your kids to eat some veggies! My kids really liked it and my daughter even asked for a second helping! I hope you enjoy this easy satisfying meal. If you’re not a broccoli fan, feel free to change the veggie to green beans or what ever you like. Please comment below how you liked it and Pin it for later! Have a great day!
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Casserole (gluten-free, low-carb)
An easy and satisfying weeknight dinner.
- 1 1/2 C. heavy cream
- 1 C. grated parmesan (plus a little more for sprinkling on top)
- 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1- 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 2 C. cooked shredded chicken (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2-2 C. finely chopped raw broccoli (uncooked)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and prepare your broccoli. I used a chopper.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat place cream cheese, parmesan cheese, cream, pepper and garlic powder. Whisk mixture until all the cream cheese and parmesan is melted and you have a thick sauce.
- In a lightly greased 13×9″ baking dish, evenly place your finely chopped broccoli.
- Place shredded chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Evenly pour alfredo sauce on top of chicken and top with cheddar cheese and a little parmesan. Bake for 25 min or until lightly brown and bubbly. Enjoy!
Nutrition info. (Amount Per Serving)
- Calories 372.9
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2 g
- Monounsaturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 114.5 mg
- Sodium 501.4 mg
- Potassium 171.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.2 g